EPSON Ink Jet Papers, Use EPSON’s paper and inks to get the same photo quality results that have earned your printer all of its awards! EPSON’s papers are specially coated to work with EPSON’s quick drying inks. You’ll notice that when prints come out of your printer, you can immediately handle them. There is no drying time, no smearing or smudging, and your image is clean and smooth. Here’s just a few of EPSON’s paper
Your EPSON Stylus Photo 1200 printer is the ideal large format output device for digital photographs, full-color graphics, layout proofs, and more. You can print anything from reports and resumes to panoramic photos and banners with fabulous results. The printer gives you optimum photo quality using these features:
- EPSON’s advanced Micro Piezo print head and variable dot technology produce small (6 picoliter), consistent dots and place ink precisely for superior image quality
- Six-color printing for PRQ (photo reproduction quality) color and subtle gradations in photographs, as well as laser sharp black text
- Resolutions up to 1440 × 720 dpi, even on plain paper
- PhotoEnhance3 setting for clear, true photos by correcting for overall under- or over-exposure and automatically adjusting contrast, saturation, and brightness
- Fast drying times for all your photos, courtesy of EPSON’s quick-drying inks
EPSON Digital PhotoLab Pro
We’ve packed lots of fun and informative software with your printer. EPSON Digital PhotoLab Pro contains a collection of photo-editing, enlargement, and color correcting software.
Install any one or all of them, depending on your preferences and the space available on your computer.
We’ve also included a variety of terrific project ideas for your photos, such as T-shirts, banners, greeting cards, and other items you might never have thought of! Plus, you get helpful information on EPSON products and supplies. Be sure to insert the EPSON CD-ROM and run EPSON Digital PhotoLab Pro right away to install your bonus software applications and check out the great projects.
Viewing Your Electronic Printer Manual
Here are some quick guidelines for viewing your electronic printer manual using Adobe Acrobat Reader. Your bonus software may also include electronic manuals; check their program folders or Help menu options to locate these manuals.
Epson Stylus Photo 1200 Printer Manual For Free