- File Size:
- Total Pages:
- File Type:
This Quick Installation Guide provides basic instructions for installing the Fiery Spark Professional 2.0 software on your server and client workstations. The Windows and Macintosh software prepares your network for printing on these EPSON printers:
- Stylus Pro 7600, 9600, and 10600 UltraChrome™ Ink models
- Stylus Pro 10000 and 10600 Photographic Dye and Archival Ink models
Using Your Manuals
For detailed information on installing and configuring the software (including advanced customization), see the User Software Installation Guide and the Configuration Guide in the Documentation > English folder on the Utility Software CD-ROM (for the Stylus Pro 10000 and 10600) or the User Software CD-ROM (for the Stylus Pro 7600 and 9600).
For instructions on using the Fiery Spark software, see the Printing Guide, Job Management Guide, Color Reference Guide, and Color Guide in the same folder. For detailed server software installation see the FIERY_EN manual in the Install Guide folder.
Installing the Server Software
Follow the instructions in this section to install the software on the server. They describe how to:
- Assign a static IP address (see below)
- Name the server (see page 6)
- Install the Fiery Spark Server software (see page 6)
- Connect the hardware key (page 7)
- Install Command WorkStation (see page 8)
- Install ColorWise Pro Tools (optional, see page 11)
Enabling File and Printer Sharing
If you have Windows clients, you must enable File and Printer Sharing on the server. Follow these steps:
From the Control Panel, double-click Networks and Dial-up Connections (or Network Connections), then double-click Local Area Connection.
- Click the Properties button.
- Click Install.
- Click Service, then click Add.
- Select File and Printer Sharing for Microsoft Networks, then click OK.
- Close any open windows, then restart your computer