- File Size:
- Total Pages:
- File Type:
The Power Off and Sleep Timers
The product enters sleep mode or turns off automatically if it is not used for a period of time. You can adjust the time period before power management begins, but increasing the time reduces the product's energy efficiency.
Epson L3150 Changing the Default Paper Size using the Control Panel
Depending on your region, the default paper size for copies is either A4 (8.3 × 11.7 inches [210 × 297 mm]) or Letter (8.5 × 11 inches [216 × 279 mm]).
- To change the default paper size to A4 (8.3 × 11.7 inches [210 × 297 mm]), make sure the product is turned off, then hold down the color copy button and press the power button to turn the product on. When the product turns on, release both buttons.
- To change the default paper size to Letter (8.5 × 11 inches [216 × 279 mm]), make sure the product is turned off, then hold down the copy button and press the power button to turn the product on. When the product turns on, release both buttons.
Changing the Power Off and Sleep Timer Settings - Windows
You can use the printer software to change the time period before the printer enters sleep mode or turns off automatically.
1.Access the Windows Desktop and right-click the icon for your product in the right side of the Windows taskbar, or click the up arrow and right-click . Select Printer Settings and click the Maintenance tab.
2.Click the Printer and Option Information button. You see this window:
3.Select the time period you want as the Power Off Timer setting.
5.Select the time period you want as the Sleep Timer setting.
7.Click OK to close the open program windows.
Using Epson Email Print
With Epson Email Print, you can print from any device that can send email, such as your smartphone, tablet, or laptop. Just activate your product's unique email address. When you want to print, attach a PDF, Microsoft Office document, or photo to an email and send it to your product. Both the email and the attachments will print automatically.
- Connect your product to your network. See the link below.
- If you did not already set up Email Print when you installed your product software, visit epsonconnect.com to learn more about Email Print, create your Epson Connect account, and register your product to the Epson Connect service.
- Now you are ready to send and print emails to your product's Email Print address.