This manual covers the service procedures of the TOYOTA FORKLIFT 6FGl6FD 10- 30. Please use this manual for providing quick, correct servicing of the corresponding forklift models. This manual deals with the above models as of January 1994. Please understand that disagreement can take place between the descriptions in the manual and actual vehicles due to change in design and specifications. Any change or mod,ifications thereafter will be informed by Toyota Industrial Equipment Parts & Service News. For the service procedures of the mounted engine, read the repair manuals listed below as reference together with this manual.
Toyota Forklift 6FG/6FD10-30 Repair manuals related to this manual are as follows:
- TOYOTA INDUSTRIAL EQUIPMENT 5K ENGINE REPAIR MANUAL (No.CE617)
- TOYOTA INDUSTRIAL EQUIPMENT 4Y ENGINE REPAIR MANUAL (No.CE602)
- TOYOTA INDUSTRIAL EQUIPMENT 1DZ ENGINE REPAIR MANUAL (No.CE618)
- TOYOTA INDUSTRIAL EQUIPMENT 22 ENGINE REPAIR MANUAL (No.CE625)
HIGH PRESSURE HOSE FITTING TIGHTENING TORQUE
- When connecting a high pressure hose, wipe the hose fitting and mating nipple contact surfaces with clean cloth to remove foreign matters and dirt. Also check no dent or other damage on the contact surfaces before installation.
- When connecting a high pressure hose, hold the hose to align the fitting with the nipple and tighten the fitting.
- The maximum tightening torque must not exceed twice the standard tightening torque.