This manual uses SI units. SI represents the International System of Units, which was established to unify the various systems of units used in the past for smoother international technical communication. When converting, change the unit of the value in conventional or SI units to the one in the conversion rate column in the table above before calculation. For example, when converting 100 W to the value in conventional unit PS, first change it to 0.1 kW and divide by the conversion rate 0.735499.
JACK-UP POINT Toyota Forklift 8FBCU20~32/8FBCHU25
Strictly observe the following instructions when jacking up the vehicle.
- When a load is on the fork, unload it and park the vehicle on a flat floor. Be sure to avoid an inclined or rugged place.
- Use a jack with ample capacity and jack up the vehicle at the specified jack-up point. Jacking up at any other point will be dangerous.
- Never operate while the vehicle is held with a jack. Always support the frame with a wooden block after jacking up.
- In any case, never let a part of the body (including hands and feet) be under the jacked-up vehicle.
ATTENTIVE POINTS ON SAS
- Reference should be made to seperate manual "New Model Feature 8FBCU20 to 32 Pub. No.PU319" for the explanations of SAS functions and operations.
- Read Section 17 "SAS Precautions for Repair" on Page 17-9 in this repair manual in advance.
- Whenever the repair or replacement is performed to the place where relative to SAS function, maching procedure by which the SAS regain proper function must be performed. (See 17-18)
- The warning on the SAS caution label must be confirmed when the modification or change is such as to change the original specification. If improper, change the label. (See Page 17-22)
- Care should always be exercised for safety operation whenever you operate the truck. Make distinction between the SAS featured trucks and those of none, because the control features are different.
- The SAS oil control valves comprise many precision valves. Since dirty or contaminated hydraulic oil will adversely affect the functions of these valves, always wash the parts clean at the time of installation after disassembly or for replacement of hydraulic parts (valves, piping, etc.). Periodic replacement of the hydraulic oil is very important.
- Since this vehicle uses high-precision electronic devices, modification of electrical parts may cause faults. Always use genuine Toyota parts when replacing or installing electrical parts (auxiliary equipment, optional parts, etc.)