Personalize your Pontiac G5 with an interior trim kit. Designed to replace your stock trim pieces, these kits are available in a variety of colors and patterns. Each kit includes trim pieces for the doors, the instrument cluster, and the climate-control and radio bezels. Kits fit all vehicles equipped with fog lamps.
Pontiac G5 Owner’s Manual
|Pontiac G5 2010 Owner’s Manual||Download|
|Pontiac G5 2009 Owner’s Manual||Download|
|Pontiac G5 2008 Owner’s Manual||Download|
|Pontiac G5 2007 Owner’s Manual||Download|
|Pontiac G5 2009 Getting To Know Manual||Download|
Pontiac G5 Service Manual and Wiring Diagrams
|Pontiac G5 Service Repair Manual||Download|
|Pontiac G5 2009 fuse box diagram||Download|
|Pontiac G5 2008 fuse box diagram||Download|
|Pontiac G5 2007 Stereo Wiring Diagram||Download|
|Pontiac G5 2007 fuse box diagram||Download|
PONTIAC G5 SPECIFICATIONS
Contour Splash Guards
These easy-to-install splash guards help protect your Pontiac G5’s beautifully detailed bodywork from puddle splashes, road salt and mud splatter.
Molded Hood Protector
This handsome protective element helps keep the leading painted edge of your hood free from stone damage. Custom-designed for Pontiac G5, it has an integrated look and you can open your hood without having to remove the hood protector
Molded Splash Guards
These custom-molded splash guards are engineered to fit directly behind each wheel, lending a custom touch while providing excellent protection from tire splashes, mud, and minor road debris
Side Window Weather Deflector
Vent and visor in one: Custom-molded specifically for your Pontiac G5, these side-window weather deflectors let fresh air in, reduce wind noise and sunlight glare and also keep rain, sleet, and snow out.
Engine & Power
- Ecotec, 2.2L DOHC 16-valve 4-cylinder SFI with 148 hp and 152 lb-ft of torque
- Ecotec, 2.4L VVT DOHC 4-cylinder SFI with 173 hp and 163 lb-ft of torque
- 5-speed manual
- Available 4-speed automatic with overdrive
MPG mileage estimates
- 2.2L engine: 25/34 (city/highway mpg)
- 2.4L engine: 25/34 (city/highway mpg)
- Fuel tank: 13 gallons (approx.)
- Seating: 5
Covered for five years/100,000 miles.
General Motors will warrant each 2007 model year passenger car, light duty truck or van for 5 years, or 100,000 miles/160,000 kms. with no deductible, whichever comes first, from the original in-service date of the vehicle, for warrantable repairs which are required as a result of defects due to material and/or workmanship to the Powertrain components as listed below:
- Engine: Cylinder head, block, timing gears, timing chain, timing cover, oil pump/oil pump housing, OHC carriers, valve covers, oil pan, seals, gaskets, turbocharger, supercharger and all internal lubricated parts as well as manifolds, flywheel, water pump, harmonic balancer and engine mount. Timing belts are covered until the first scheduled maintenance interval.
- Transmission/Transaxle/Transfer Case: Case, all internal lubricated parts, torque converter, transfer case, transmission/transaxle mounts, seals, and gaskets.
- Drive Systems: Final drive housing, all internal lubricated parts, axle shafts and bearings, constant velocity joints, axle housing, propeller shafts, universal joints, wheel bearings, locking hubs, front differential actuator, supports, front and rear hub bearings, seals and gaskets.
- Courtesy Transportation Program: During the warranty coverage period, alternate transportation and/or reimbursement of certain transportation expenses will be available under the Courtesy Transportation Program if your vehicle requires warranty repairs. Several transportation options are available. Refer to your Owners Manual for details, including reservation of rights, or consult your dealer/retailer.
Roadside Assistance Program:
General Motors is proud to offer the response, security, and convenience of the 24-hour Roadside Assistance Program for a period of 5 years or 100,000 miles/160,000 kms., whichever comes first. Refer to your Owner Manual for details, or consult your dealer/retailer. The Roadside Assistance contact information is listed in the Customer Assistance Offices section of the Warranty and Owner Assistance Information booklet.
What Is Not Covered?
All the above items are not covered for damage due to accident, misuse, alteration, insufficient or improper maintenance, contaminated or poor quality fuel. Medium Duty trucks, including the C4500, are excluded from this powertrain coverage. For complete details refer to your Warranty and Owner Assistance Information booklet.
Pontiac vehicles are designed and built to resist corrosion. All body and sheet metal components are warranted against rust-through corrosion for six years or 100,000 miles, whichever comes first. Application of additional rust-inhibiting materials is not required under the corrosion coverage and none is recommended. See your Pontiac dealer for terms of this limited warranty.
An Important Note about Alterations and Warranties
Installations or alterations to the original equipment vehicle (or chassis) as distributed by General Motors are not covered by the General Motors New-Vehicle Limited Warranty. The special body company, assembler, equipment installer, or upfitter is solely responsible for warranties on the body or equipment and any alterations (or any effect of the alterations) to any of the parts, components, systems, or assemblies installed by GM. General Motors is not responsible for the safety or quality of design features, materials, or workmanship of any alterations by such suppliers.