How to Install Your SmartSensor
Use theecobee appto add your new SmartSensor.Scan the QR code then pull the tab. Continue the setup on the ecobee app.
2 PLACE WITH A STAND
Use the stand to place your sensor on a table or shelf. If you’ve picked a spot that’s higher than 5 feet, use thewall-mount.
3 STICK WITH WALL-MOUNT
Or stick your sensor to the wall if you’ve got curious children or pets. Clean the desired area with a wet cloth. Once dry, position and press the adhesive for 10 seconds.
Explore the features you’ve unlocked on your ecobee.
Sensors adjust temperature for comfort if you’re home, and savings if you’re not.
Sensors keep track of what room you’re in to focus comfort where it matters.
Get abnormal temperature alerts on your phone.
Ecobee SmartSensor Speciﬁcations
Model No: EBERS41FCC ID: WR91881541519IC: 7981A-1881541519
Power source: CR2477 batteryOperating Temperature: 0˚C to 40˚Operating Humidity: 20% to 80% RH
FCC Compliance Statement Compliance Notice:
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications.However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in aparticular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipmentand receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outleton a circuit different from that to which thereceiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experiencedradio/TV technician for help.
This device complies with part 15 of FCC rules.Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference.
- This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
- SmartSensor for doors and windows installation guide