Thank you for purchasing this multimedia system.
This user’s manual explains how to use the GENESIS multimedia system. Before using the product, read the contents of this user’s manual carefully and use this product safely.
- The screens shown in this manual may differ with the actual screens of the product.
- The design and specification of this product may change without prior notification for product improvement.
- When transferring the vehicle to another individual, include this user’s manual so that the next driver can continue its use.
Precautions for safe usage
- Driving while distracted can result in a loss of vehicle control, that may lead to an accident, severe personal injury, and death. The driver’s primary responsibility is in the safe and legal operation of a vehicle, and use of any handheld devices, other equipment, or vehicle systems which take the driver’s eyes, attention and focus away from the safe operation of a vehicle or which are not permissible by law should never be used during operation of the vehicle.
- Do not operate the multimedia system while driving.
- Do not disassemble, assemble, or modify the multimedia system.
- Do not watch the screen for prolonged periods of time while driving.
- Set the volume to a level which allows the driver to be aware of external conditions.
- Do not operate the multimedia system for prolonged periods of time with the vehicle ignition in ACC. Such operations may lead to battery discharge.
- Be cautious not to spill water or introduce foreign objects into the device.
- Do not cause severe shock to the device. Direct pressure onto the front side of the monitor may cause damage to the LCD or touch panel.
- In case of product malfunction, please contact your place of purchase or service center.