The Crossland is Vauxhall’s most practical SUV that not only looks great but is prepared to up the ante with innovative automotive technology. Like a front camera safety system and a panoramic rear-view camera
Vauxhall Crossland Ultimate
Comfort and Convenience
- Dual-zone electronic climate control
- Leather-covered steering wheel
- Steering column adjustable for reach/rake
- Rain-sensitive windscreen wipers
- Electrically operated front and rear windows
- Electrically adjustable/heated door mirrors
- Automatic anti-dazzle rear-view mirror
- 60/40 split-folding rear seat back
- Sliding 60/40 rear seat with centre rearseat armrest
- Load floor compartment FlexFloor withcargo under floor divider
- Front centre armrest with storage
- Ergonomic active driver’s seat(AGR-approved*)
- Remote control security alarm system
- Heated front seats
- Heated steering wheel
- Alcantara interior seat trim
- 12v rear seat power outlet
- Keyless entry and start Styling
- 17-inch diamond-cut bi-colour fivetwin-spoke alloy wheels
- Black Griffin logo, vizor frame, rear letteringand skid plates
- Chrome-effect upper window moulding
- Dark-tinted rear windows
- Silver-effect side door mouldings
- Silver-effect roof rails
Standard Features: The following features are standard across the entire Crossland range.Specific features by model are outlined in the separate tabular information.
Cruise control with speed limiter
With steering wheel mounted controls. Enables you to maintain a constant speed, making it ideal for economical motorway driving.
- Automatically dimming anti-dazzle rear-view mirror
Speed sign recognition Detects and then displays speed limits, reducing uncertainty and the risk of speeding.
- Recognises different speed signs, including temporaryspeed restrictions
- Displays reminder in the instrument cluster
Driver drowsiness alert
The system monitors driving time and driving behaviour to help prevent accidents caused by tiredness. Automatic emergency braking with pedestrian detection Front camera system Monitors the traffic situation in front of the vehicle using the front camera to detect mobile and fixed cars as well as adult pedestrians. The system first warns you through a series of visual and audible alerts and should you not react quickly enough, will automatically brake the vehicle to avoid or mitigate the impact of front-end collisions. Cycles, motorcycles, animals and other objects are not detected.
Lane departure warning
If the driver has not actively steered or signalled, the lane departure warning system warns when the car movesoutside of lane markings at speeds above 37mph.
- Warning light in instrument cluster
- Audible warning
- Facia on/off switch
Forward collision alert
The system operates automatically and gives an audible warning as well as a visual warning when approaching another vehicle too quickly.