2013 KTM 450 SMR To be able to continue using the existing loose-leaf repair instructions, simply print the following pages and insert them in the existing repair instructions.
KTM REPAIR MANUAL IN LOOSE-LEAF FORM STORING THE REPAIR MANUAL IN THE BINDER
- Put the index into the binder.
- Put the front page of the repair manual (210x297 mm) into the transparent pocket provided for this purpose on the outside of the binder.
- Put the spine label (170x45 mm) into the transparent pocket provided for this purpose on the spine of the binder.
- Put the summary list of contents (150x297 mm) into the transparent pocket provided for this purpose on the inside of the binder or insert this page at the beginning of the manual.
- Then insert the individual chapters of the manual between the sheets of the index according to the page number printed in the right bottom corner of each page.
Example: page no. 3-5 3 = chapter 3 5 = page 5, For example: All pages with a page number that begins with the digit 3, must be put under the index heading “Chapter 3“. Index sheets that have not been marked with a certain chapter are for your personal convenience. The respective headings can be entered in the list of contents.
2013 KTM 450 SMR Service Manual
This repair manual offers extensive repair-instructions and is an up-to-date version that describes the latest models of the series. However, the right to modifications in the interest of technical improvement is reserved without updating the current issue of this manual.
A description of general working procedures common in workshops has not been included. Safety rules common in the work shop have also not been listed. We take it for granted that the repairs are made by qualified professionally trained mechanics.