John Deere Centrifugal pump
Pumping action is delivered by a rotating impeller. Perfect for applications that demand higher fl ow rates. Available in cast iron or stainless steel versions, this proven, high-quality pump can be intermittently run dry without failing its seal.
- Cast iron option is a good general purpose sprayer pump.
- Stainless steel option can handle more corrosive chemicals, like chelated iron.
- Powered by hydraulic motor.
- Standard bleed line helps maintain pump priming by purging air from pump.
- LifeGuardTM silicon-carbide seals allow pump to intermittently run dry without failing its seal.
Efficient plumbing EXACT PRESSURE
Spraying is all about precision, which is why throttling valves are standard equipment on the SelectSpray Series. Whichever pump you choose, they maintain correct system pressure when individual booms are turned off and on.
John Deere HD 200 EFFICIENT ROUTING
Short hose lengths and the combination of throttling valve and strainer bypass lines together makes for simpler plumbing.
With only two primary valve-bank assemblies, it’s easy to pinpoint the source of a potential service issue. A pressure regulator assembly includes jet agitator, self-cleaning line strainer, and pressure regulator valve. The boom valve assembly has three electric boom valves with throttling valves and one manual valve for hose reel or walking boom.
John Deere HD200 User manual For Free