User Guide for Honeywell T9 Smart thermostat with Smart Room sensor (English)
This user guide is designed to help you get acquainted with your new T9 Smart thermostat. Check out the table of contents on page 2 to browse by topic
- RCHT9510WFW2001 (US): Sensor not included
- RCHT9510WFW2003: Sensor not included
- RCHT9510WFW2017 (CANADA): Sensor not included
- RCHT9610WFSW2003 (US): One sensor included
- RCHT9610WFSW2019 (CANADA): One sensor included
- RCHT9610WFW2004: Sensor not included
- Note: Some thermostat models listed here are no longer available for purchase.
- RCHTSENSOR-2PK/E: Sensor 2 pack
- RCHTSENSOR-1PK: Sensor 1 pack
Flexible scheduling: You can choose to use location-based temperature control (geofence technology), program a set schedule or use a combination of both to make sure your home is always comfortable.
- Location-based temperature control: Using geofence technology, the T9 Smart thermostat will automatically use your smartphone’s location, which can save you energy when you leave and make your home comfortable by the time you return.
- Smart Scheduling: Adds a Sleep period to location-based temperature control.
- Time-based scheduling: You can program a schedule where every day is different, a schedule where weekdays and weekends are different or a schedule where every day is the same. There are four adjustable periods per day: Wake, Away, Home, and Sleep.
- No schedule: You can also choose not to set a schedule and adjust the thermostat manually.
- You can also choose not to set a schedule and adjust the thermostat manually
- Schedule Using Sensors
- Up to 20 wireless indoor temperature/humidity/motion sensors per thermostat.
- Sensor Priority for each program period or when used manually.
Getting the most from the T9 Smart Thermostat
Prioritize a specific room or multiple rooms, or let comfort follow your move using built-in motion detection.
Control on the Go
Adjust your thermostat from anywhere using your tablet or smartphone.
With geofencing, you can save money on the most expensive part of your energy bill while you’re away.
The thermostat automatically programs itself. Just answer a few simple questions and you’ll be up and running in no time.
With a 200-foot range, 20 sensors with temperature, humidity, and occupancy detection can connect to your thermostat from throughout your home.
Keep an eye on your home
Get customizable alerts on your mobile device when the basement is so cold a pipe could burst, or if the baby’s room is getting warm.