Scania DI9 Operator's Manual This Operator's Manual describes the handling and maintenance of Scania DC9 and DI9 Industrial Engines with DEC2.
Scania DI9 User Manual The engines are of direct-injection, liquid-cooled, four-stroke, 6-cylinder inline diesel type. These engines have turbochargers and charge air coolers: see page 10. Common applications are as power units in construction machines, generator sets, earth-moving, railway and forestry machines as well as in irrigation systems.
Scania DI9 Owners Manual The engines can have different output and speed settings. The normal output setting of the engine (performance code) is indicated on the type plate, see page 10.
In order to obtain the best value and service life from your engine, there are several points you should bear in mind:
- Read the manual before starting to use the engine. Even though you may be experienced with Scania engines you may find new information in this Operator's Manual.
- Follow the maintenance instructions. Good working order and service life are ensured if maintenance is carried out according to the instructions.
- In particular, read the safety information starting on page 6.
- Get to know your engine so that you know what it can do and how it works.
- Whenever necessary, always contact an authorised Scania workshop.
They have special tools, genuine Scania parts and staff with training and practical experience of Scania engines.
Free Scania DI9 Operator's Manual For Free