Komatsu Wiring Diagrams. In the wiring diagrams various colour and symbols are employed to indicate the thickness of wires. This wire code table will help you understand WIRING DIAGRAMS. Example: R–N 1.5 indicates a cable having a nominal number 1.5 and red coating with black stripe.
Komatsu Service Manual. Fahrenheit-Centigrade conversion; a simple way to convert a Fahrenheit temperature reading into a Centigrade temperature reading or vice versa is to enter the accompanying table in the center or boldface column of figures. These figures refer to the temperature in either Fahrenheit or Centigrade degrees. If it is desired to convert from Fahrenheit to Centigrade degrees, consider the center column as a table of Fahrenheit temperatures and read the corresponding Centigrade temperature in the column at the left. If it is desired to convert from Centigrade to Fahrenheit degrees, consider the center column as a table of Centigrade values and read the corresponding Fahrenheit temperature on the right.
The rotation and torque transmitted to the pump shaft is converted into hydraulic energy and pressurized oil is delivered according to the load requirements. The amount of oil delivered can be modified by changing the angle of the swash plate.
- Groove a supports and makes cylinder block (1) an integral part of shaft (2), and shaft (2) is supported by front and rear bearings (3), (4).
- The end of piston (5) is a concave ball, and shoe (6) is caulked to it to form one unit. Piston (5) and shoe (6) form a spherical bearing.
- Swash plate (7) is supported by pump body (8) and ball (9), and has a flat surface A. Shoe (6) remains in contact with swash plate (7) and slides in a circular movement.
- Pressurised oil is introduced between shoe (6) and swash plate (7) forming a static bearing that allows shoes (6) to slip.
- The pistons (5) perform their relative movements in an axial direction, inside cylindrical chambers fashioned in the cylinder block (1).
- The rotation of the cylinder block (1) pressurises the oil inside the chambers of the block; pressure is adjusted by the valve plate (10). The surface of the swash plate (10) is so designed that the oil pressure always remains within acceptable limits. The oil in each chamber is drawn in and discharged through holes in the valve plate (10).
Komatsu WB93R-5/S/WEBM005800/WB93R-5 Service Manual For Free