The Detroit Diesel Diagnostic Link (DDDL) is a sophisticated PC software package that requests and receives engine data and diagnostic codes. The Detroit Diesel Diagnostic Link DDDL supports DDEC V and the Series 60 2004 engine.
The DDDL functions are:
- Read and display current calibration for an ECU.
- Create a calibration for the ECU on an individual engine.
- Save a single calibration with an ECU password, this same password can be used for fleet of
- vehicles with the same password or technican who does not have access to the password.
- Change the engine rating of a vehicle.
- Set the injector calibration when you replace the injectors.
- View an audit trail of ECU and injector calibration changes.
Detroit Diesel Series 60 ECU Service Manual Any faults that occur are stored as codes in the ECU’s memory. These codes can be accessed in any of three ways:
A Detroit Diesel Diagnostic Link DDDL® can be used to read the codes.
A personal computer (PC) connected to the ECM through a translator device which converts J1708 to RS232 protocol can be used.
Detroit Diesel Series 60 ECU Additional service information is available in the Detroit Diesel Series 60 Service Manual, 6SE483. The next revision to this manual will include the revised information. As a convenience to holders of the Series 60 Service Manual, information in service manual format is attached. The page(s) may be inserted into the manual.
Detroit diesel series 60 troubleshooting Manual insert pages are numbered for insertion into the current Series 60 Service Manual dated March 2003. Service manuals are available from authorized Detroit Diesel distributors. If this bulletin was obtained from the Internet, service manual page(s) are available by returning to the screen “SIB Index”, selecting attachment pages, and printing the page(s).
Detroit Diesel Series 60 ECU Service Manual For Free